WHAT IS CheckUp
CheckUp can detect the most common issues among domestic cats including high glucose levels, kidney failure, urinary tract infection (UTI) and blood in the urine. By using CheckUp, you can detect a health condition in time to prevent health deterioration and improve your cat’s lifespan.
Compliance from Cats
Sand is the natural environment for cats, allowing our product to yield quick compliance. The hydrophobic sand feels and smells just like regular sand, so cats are very cooperative when sample collection is required.
- Before pouring the hydrophobic litter, make sure the litter box is clean and empty.
- It is extremely important to read the results according to the outlined time frames.
- Please note that the colors on the diagnostic strip will continuously change.
- Sample can be refrigerated for up to 48 hours before being taken for further evaluation.
- CheckUp is a single-use product and should not be reused.
Click here to review the MSDS